Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blogging for Books

Hey y'all! I have created this public blog so that I can review wonderful free books that are written by talented authors to inspire and take the imagination on journeys of a lifetime. I can't wait to get started! Unfortunately, I will have to wait 10-14 days to receive my first book so if you are interested in reading my reviews, become a follower of my blog! I will give honest, informative and hopefully intriguing reviews to encourage you to read books that are worth the time. I invite you to curl up near the fire with a book while snowflakes busily dash outside, coating the world in a blanket of white.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely picture, Whittney. Aurora Polaris (northern light) is beauutiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea!! I thought so too! Do you see the Aurora Polaris in Norway?

    ReplyDelete